Diabetes + treatment is being researched and studied all over the world. Because of the ever increasing cost of managing this chronic disease, many drug companies are putting a lot of investments dollars into finding a cure as well as better treatments for this disease. But in the meantime there are four factors that each individual has under control to help treat as well as prevent this chronic disease.
What is diabetes? Diabetes is a disease in which the body is not able to metabolize the glucose in the blood. Type-1 diabetes is caused by the destruction of Beta islet cells in the pancreas which secretes insulin. People with Type-1 diabetes need to be on insulin therapy for the rest of their life. Type-2 diabetes is cause by the destruction of insulin receptors on cell surfaces which causes the cells to be resistant to insulin. Type-2 diabetes can be managed with medication and self management or lifestyle changes.
Diabetes is a chronic life long disease which is complicated as well as expensive to manage and control. But changes in living conditions or lifestyle changes can significantly reduce symptoms and can even keep blood sugar at a healthy level often without medication. This is especially true with Type-2 diabetes and can be accomplished by managing a few important factors.
A major factor that can be controlled is diet and managing diet can play a major role in controlling symptoms of diabetes. Diets for diabetics should be rich in fibers, have small amounts of carbohydrates or fats and low in proteins. Foods should also be rich in vitamins, minerals, as well as antioxidants and other factors that boost the immune system. These foods include leafy greens, apples, nuts, whole meal breads and dairy products. Also fresh fruits are good sources of carbohydrates and do not need insulin to metabolize the sugar or glucose.
The next factor, some believe the most important factor, to control is weight. Being overweight contributes to many symptoms and complications related to diabetes. The best way to control weight besides good nutrition is to exercise at least 3 times a week and exercise is considered a natural treatment for many problems or diseases of the body. The current epidemic of obesity is directly connected to the rise in Type-2 diabetes and the rise in diabetes in children. Many researchers believe that this epidemic is caused by our cultures sedentary lifestyle of TV, computers and video games together with a diet of fast foods.
Smoking has an effect on every bodily function as well as symptoms and complications of diabetes. Smoking causes the constriction of blood vessels which is already a problem with diabetics. Becoming a non-smoker is extremely important. Smoking also interferes with medications and other therapy for diabetes. Stopping smoking is a major lifestyle change that is good for diabetes as well as all other diseases of the body.
The management of stress is another very important area that needs to be under control, whether it is emotional, physical or mental stress. This is not only a diabetic natural treatment but also helps many other diseases such as high blood pressure and heart disease. Stress can be managed by exercise, prayer, yoga or meditation.
Diabetes + treatment is currently being researched and studied all over the world.
An Excellent Healthy Drink for Diabetics
Did you know that flavored carbonated water has no calories, sugar, body, sweetener, color or preservatives? The taste is fantastic, extremely refreshing and gives diabetics a great drink without any carbohydrates. A large and affordable assortment of flavored carbonated water concentrate is available for free delivery world wide from Allfreightfree.com located at http://www.allfreightfree.com
Main Phrase: diabetes + treatment
Theme Words: diabetes, treatment, treatments, insipidus, naturist, alternative, ii, latest, as, cinnamon, herbal, guidelines, medical, cancer, causes, control, dogs, drug, experimental, loss, neuropathy, onset, pregnancy, prevention, care, cats, cell, centers, centre, cholesterol
1. Use the theme words at least once in the article (cut and paste makes it easier to remember which is used).
2. Try to add between 15 – 25 theme words (It’s okay with more, there can’t be to many).
3. If the theme words above are too few please choose randomly from the “additional theme list” on the next line.
Additional Theme List: diabetes, treatment, treatments, insipidus, naturist, alternative, ii, latest, as, cinnamon, herbal, guidelines, medical, cancer, causes, control, dogs, drug, experimental, loss, neuropathy, onset, pregnancy, prevention, care, cats, cell, centers, centre, cholesterol
* INSTRUCTIONS TO WRITER *
* Article Length: 500 – 650 words. *
* Longer is allowed if not charged. *
* Use white space in article so it is easy to *
* read on screen (not one large text). *
* Use the MAIN PHRASE in the header, beginning of the *
* first and last paragraph and some where within the article *
* at least 1-2 times. This is very important! *
* If possible also make a second header (also a third is ok) *
* containing the main phrase or theme words within the article. *
* When the article is written, add a description of *
* the article after: #DESCRIPTION in lower case letters. *
* Use a white space before writing the description. *
* Do not alter the other “tags” in the top of the page – *
* those are needed for import to my software *
* Do not use capital letters in headlines *
* Do not use the word “article” in the article *
* Please place the following text which is in comma’s at the *
* bottom of each article. (remove comma’s in the article) *
“An Excellent Healthy Drink for Diabetics!
Did you know that flavored carbonated water has no calories, sugar, body, sweetener, color or preservatives?
The taste is fantastic, extremely refreshing and gives diabetics a great drink without any carbohydrates. A large
and affordable assortment of flavored carbonated water concentrate is available for free delivery world wide from
* Save article as .txt *
* [ Remove this INSTRUCTION box before sending in the article ] *